Google AdWords Management Services
Drive Targeted and Qualified Traffic to Your Web Site
A Google AdWords advertising campaign is a great way to immediatly drive qualified traffic to your site. Our Google AdWords Campaign Management program can get you started. If you have a new Web site that is not yet ranking very well, or if you need to supplement your current traffic, a Google AdWords campaign may provide the solution.
With a Google PPC (pay-per-click) advertising program, Google does not charge anything to display your ads. You pay a click charge when someone clicks on your ad and is sent to your Web site, but only when someone expresses an interest by clicking on your ad.
AdWords ads are context-driven, which means that ads display only when someone uses your selected search phrases in a Google search, or when a partner Web site with related content displays your ad. You therefore only pay a fee when a potential new customer is sent to your site.
With our PPC ad management services, we proactively manage all aspects of your campaign. Ads are positioned based upon bids for the targeted keyword phrases. Per click bid prices can range from $0.05 to $50.00 per click. Bid prices for most industries are in the $0.50 to $1.00 range. It really depends upon how competitive your industry is and how much your competitors have already bid up the prices for keywords in order to benefit from the targeted traffic that Google provides.
We require that you either have your own Google AdWords account, or we will set one up for you at no extra cost. If we set it up, you will receive an e-mail from Google with instructions and a link for entering credit card information for click charges. This activates your account. Once you have granted us access to your Google account, we set up your ads and manage the account for you.
There are numerous benefits to having your own Google AdWords account:
After setting up your AdWords account--or being granted access to an existing account--we work with you to develop a list of Keywords. We jointly determine which keyword phrases best represent the products, services or information your company offers. Keyword research is performed using a tool called Wordtracker [ more about Wordtracker ]. Wordtracker is the top-of-the-line tool for doing keyword research. This is used to determine the most productive keyword phrases to use to trigger your ads, and the variations of the phrases that will help to drive additional qualified traffic.
- You retain control of your account.
- You can take over or re-assign account management responsibilities at any time. We do not lock you into an extended agreement. You can take control at any time.
- Click charges are made directly to your credit card by Google. There are no markups or hidden fees.
- Credit card information is not visible to an account manager.
- You have direct access to a wide range of Google Ad Management reports and tools, plus you can monitor everything we do.
As part of the Google AdWords Campaign Management program, we target bids for the most productive and cost effective positions. If you want the number one position, it can sometimes be expensive, but there are more cost-effective options that frequently produce more traffic.
The wording of the ads is very important. Wording must be compelling and differentiate itself from similar ads. Your ads need to stand out. Ads that are not performing to expectations are periodically re-worded until their performance is optimal.
Cost for Services
There is a one-time $200.00 setup fee for each group of up to 6 individual ads, plus a $100.00 per month management fee for each group of up to 6 individual ads. Twelve different Adwords ads would therefore cost $400.00 for the research and setup, and $200.00 per month for management. Contact us for a quote for larger advertising programs.
What we do for the setup fee
Setup includes a thorough investigation of your keyword phrases to assure that we use the best keyword phrases to trigger the display of your ads. We also evaluate the most effective wording for the ads. Choosing the wrong keywords or ineffectively wording the ads will hinder the ability to drive qualified traffic to your Web site. These are therefore critical components for effective PPC advertising.
What we do for the monthly fee
As part of this PPC ad management program we monitor your ads for effectiveness and reword ads that are not performing to expectations. Keywords are also monitored and words added and deleted as necessary. A monthly spending limit can be set, and ads can be paused when your spending limit is reached. This prevents your advertising budget from getting out of control. With our PPC ad management programs, we treat your ads as if they were our own.
For information about PPC terminology, see our Google AdWords Glossary of Terms page.
If you wish to set up your own Google AdWords account, visit the Google AdWords page .
- Keyword Research and Discovery --Using our proprietary software and our expertise, we can take an initial list of keywords and generate thousands of highly targeted keyterms focusing on conversions
- Title and Description Writing --Using our 'Q 2 ' process, we write titles and descriptions that will help you exponentially 'qualify' your visitors--ensuring you receive the most targeted traffic possible, never paying for 'fly-by' click-throughs.
- Landing Page Development --First impressions are extremely important. When a user clicks on a search listing pointing towards your site, it is important that the 'landing page' has exactly what the searcher is looking for...we can help
- Campaign Setup --Setting up your campaigns can be very time-consuming and tedious. Let us and our software do the work.
- Ongoing Campaign Management --We will ensure you are always at the top of the search listings using our automated bid management software.
- Return-On-Investment (ROI) tracking --Want to know which keywords and which search engines are driving the most conversions? We can track all paid and non-paid search engine listings on a keyword-by-keyword basis.
- Complete Campaign Management --Let us take care of everything from start to continued success.
If you would like to receive a free customized proposal on any of the above services, email firstname.lastname@example.org.